Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Getting Closer


Well, I've registared for classes, and Scott and I have sent off our scholarship applications. We will be leaving the end of July to go to Ambridge, PA, to Trinity Episcopal School of Ministry. Big changes ahead, but very exciting.

Scott and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary yesterday. It seems like yesterday that we got married, but it also has a timeless sense-- like we've always been together. God has truly blessed us with each other. I recieved beautiful diamond earrings for our anniversary, and I gave Scott a new pipe. Now he has a short pipe and a long pipe. Callie, our puppy, also had an adventerous day-- she got spayed. We picked her up from the vet, and she was still very woozy and very much unlike her self. Poor Puppy.
It's my wish to keep up with this blog as a way to communicate with family and friends and share our adventures.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for the Seely blog! :) Love y'all bunches.

-ld

allison said...

Hooray! Thanks for including us in your updates. I'll be sure to check back regularly. :)

Kelli said...

Yay Miriam! : ) Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I hope things are going well for you now that camp is over! Hopefully I'll see you again before you guys head off to PA!

Lots of Love,
Kelli

Sharon M said...

Hi Miriam,

Thanks for the link to your blog! I love the pic of you and Scott -- do you really have red hair there, or is my computer just producing some wacky colors?

E. Twist said...

Sweet!

Unknown said...

Hello My Tex-Mex friends!
I cant believe its been three years, wow!

I am now living in Edinburgh, although I have not worn a kilt as yet.

Love the blog, its going straight into my bookmarks!

Lots of love to all the family,
Dave Ward

Thomas said...

Hey! Great to hear from you guys! I think of you's often! You look well! Best wishes for seminary from Northern Ireland!

Thomas

Abu Daoud said...

Sweetness, love the blog. Tell Scotty bear I love the man ring.