When we got home, we put the pumpkin on the coffee table in order to see what Callie would do-- she LOVED it! She thought it was very yummy and delicious! I'm just suprised she didn't burn her tongue.
I got this as an email last year, and I thought I would share it. It's a mini version of Stevie's teaching. I think I'm also going to print it up business card size and pass it out with the candy this year.
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff. Next, He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.
Pumpkins aren't the only sign of the season. The leaves are rapidly changing colors and littering the streets and lawns. Here are some pictures of the changing leaves. They are extraordinary and beautiful. We took these at Brady's Run where the dog park is.
This is one of Callie playing fetch with her daddy. Don't you love those ears!
It's a great Autumn here!
Please remember to leave a comment on our post-- we love hearing from you!
1 comment:
Beautiful-ness! Love your blog. I used to have one. . .long long ago. . .until it got too crazy for me to keep up with it. Glad you guys can do it!
Hope to see you in Dec/Jan in Tejas. Miss you. Don'tcha love the east coast in the fall?
"Lilah tov" (think Hebrew)!
-LD
Post a Comment