Hope everything is going well in the New Year for you! God's Peace and Love!
This blog will chronicle the adventures Scott and I are having in our life and ministry. Hopefully it will be a way to share our experiences with family and friends.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Free Style and a Pic for Marilyn
A new couple came to Trinity over the break, and the wife, Sarah, is a sylist. She had an interview on Friday and needed a model. Guess who the model was...... ME! I recieved highlights and the cut I've been wanting. You can't see the highlights too well, especially with the curtains behind me, but they are blondish (but not too blond). The cut is shorter in the back and longer in the front giving it that angled look (but for my face shape and not as angular as Victoria Beckham's cut). She also went in and framed my face nicely. Yeah for new friends! Yeah for great haircuts!
This picture is for Marilyn and Tom. They were worried about our feet being cold. Since the snow was coming we wore them last night and took a picture for Marilyn. Thanks Marilyn, our tootsies are roastie-toastie!
Scott began Pentetuch today at 8.30am. I gave him a yummy breakfast of turkey bacon, eggs and english muffins to start the week off right. The spring semester begins on the 28th of January. We're taking Foundations in the New Testament; Foundations in Systematic Theology; Introduction to World Mission and Historic Models of Christian Community. Like last semester, Scott will also take Hebrew.
Hope everything is going well in the New Year for you! God's Peace and Love!
Hope everything is going well in the New Year for you! God's Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! Much love to you, dear Mium. Miss you!
I can't wait to see it in person! It looks super cute!
Post a Comment