This bed was absolutely free! we simply cleaned it out and transplanted a few bulbs to make it look nice. The hyacinths are a little droopy, but they were buried deep and need some support. As well, this photo is after the rain.
Our front bed is on two levels, so we started in the back and are working our way forward. We have some junipers, rhodedendrums and varigated shrubs I don't remember the name of. We're definately going to add another rose bush to balance the front, but I'm not sure yet what else. So many new types of plants in this new gardening zone!
Callie and Abbie are very good friends and love to play together and go for walks together. Though they seem mismatched (especially in size), they play very well.
While Scott, Noah and Michael studied Hebrew, I read missions; Stevie took a nap, and the girls enjoyed a wonderful play date.
1 comment:
I'm so happy you guys were able to get out and work in the garden. I find it so relaxing to work with the earth. This is the original first job in history.
Post a Comment