Don't y'all love my alliteration! We had a great time in TX for my sister's wedding. Below are some pics-- I hope you enjoy!
Morgan's Matron of Honor made her this Bridezilla tshirt.
I got a mani and pedi, and I even got flowers and rhinestones on my pedi.
Morgan and Dad at the rehearsal
Morgan and Nathan at the rehearsal. The pastor is Nathan's uncle, Paul (and ELCA pastor).
Me and the groomsman, Ryan.
Martin, my bro, at Saltlick (an amazing BBQ restaurant).
Me and my sibs
A weird sibling thing we do
PicklePuss and PapaDoc chilling the morning of the wedding.
I got Morgan a half pence. The saying goes "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and a halfpence for your shoe". However, it was not a half pence! It was a 5 cent Irish Euro! I was a little peeved. At least it came in a cute pouch, and Morgan wore it on her shoe.
Morgan Louise Malinski Wright-- sooo photogenic
I was (and still am) sick. There are a few pictures of me swigging NyQuil.
Morgan and her Man of Honor, Levi.
My in laws/Scott's Parents: On Sunday, we had a big post-wedding party at the house my parents rented. We were right on the Blanco River. Candi and Greg came out as well as Morgan's new in laws, Paul and Grace. The bride and groom even came out to see family and friends. It was a lot of fun, with tons of good food: Medium Rare Beef Tenderloin, Ribs, Pork Cubano, roasted veggies, grilled shrimp, Caesar salad and leftover wedding cake.
Cousins Hannah and Leah skipping stones in the river.
After dinner the guys built a bonfire. Everyone enjoyed each other's company and smoking cigars. I was sick, so I stayed inside. 
I was (and still am) sick. There are a few pictures of me swigging NyQuil.My PapaDoc wanted a fire inside, so I went out to get wood and kindling. As I was carrying the wood, people kept asking, "Do you know how to make a fire?" And I responded, "I do have a college degree;" however, that was not good enough for some people. But I showed them! When the fire was roaring, I said to my Papa Doc and Pickle Puss, "Old Men, I bring you fire!" They laughed.
No comments:
Post a Comment