This blog will chronicle the adventures Scott and I are having in our life and ministry. Hopefully it will be a way to share our experiences with family and friends.
Friday, August 24, 2007
More Pictures from Scott's Birthday Weekend
Here are some more pictures from the birthday weekend plus a couple of Callie playing with Scott's balloons.
Wow Miriam, I never realized your dog was so big...
So, we're looking at coming up to the PA area end of Nov thru mid-Dec. No final plans at this point, but that's what we're looking at. Will y'all be around? The Baids invited us up for Thanksgiving, but I think we'll have to make our way up there the week after -- my family would go nuts if we missed!
1 comment:
Wow Miriam, I never realized your dog was so big...
So, we're looking at coming up to the PA area end of Nov thru mid-Dec. No final plans at this point, but that's what we're looking at. Will y'all be around? The Baids invited us up for Thanksgiving, but I think we'll have to make our way up there the week after -- my family would go nuts if we missed!
Post a Comment