

These are some pics of our first snowfall here in PA. As you can see, it didn't last long; however, it was enough to have a good time in. Miriam and I woke up to our usual several cups of coffee and I looked outside and screamed with glee like a little kid. We threw Callie outside in the snow to see what she would do. I made a snowball and toss it up in the air and she swallowed it whole because she thought it was a treat. She enjoyed it a great deal.
2 comments:
Hey, that's more than we'll ever get here in SA... look forward to sitting around drinking coffee with y'all while Julian goes crazy in the backyard w/ Callie... she likes kids, right?
Miriam -
More snow than we'll see here in Hondo.
Anyway, need your address and contact info, maybe evene an email address.
Love Nicholle (yes we are back from Africa)
Post a Comment