Well, the semester is drawing rapidly to a close. I've been under the weather for the past two and a half weeks, so I've been slow to get things accomplished. Finally, on Monday, I went to the doctor. He said I either had really bad bronchitis, or not so bad pnemonia. So I'm on day 3 of my Z-pac, taking loads of Robitussin with codine and hitting my inhaler every few hours (I have asthma, so when I get sick, it tends to hang out in my lungs for a while).
We had our Biblical Theology Projects due Monday, so Scott had to turn mine in for me. We got to do a creative project showing the continuous story (from Genesis-Revelation) throughout the Bible. Scott wrote an amazing song, and I wrote poetry. If you'd like to hear his song, email Scott and he'll email you the file. Blogger won't let me post it.
So we're finishing up the semester with a research paper, an exegesis paper (fondly dubbed, Extra-Jesus paper), a book review and a final in Old Testament. Alot to do, but it will get done! Say prayers that I can heal quickly and rise above the codine induced haze so that I may understand what I'm reading =)
Other than that, life is going well. We have a guest staying this weekend. She is attending a Sudanese Conference the school is putting on. Then on Monday, Dec 3, our friends the Millers will be joining us! Yippee! We haven't seen them in ages! And have never met their newest addition, Amelia! What fun, I can't wait! It's going by so fast! I'm off to work on my 'Extra-Jesus' paper!
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment