Friday, February 15, 2008

St. Valentine's Party

Sadly, the Junior class's wonderful social coordinator had to take a semester off, but her replacement is the amazing Stevie who does a great job!!!! Stevie coordinated an everybody valentine party at Zookys where they have yummy wings and good beer! So Scott and I decided not to get each other gifts, and we had special Valentine's breakfast (the Seely Traditional Fruit and Cream) and a group date!

We carpooled with Scott C. and James, so afterwards, we went to the Uncommon Grounds Cafe so I could me the man who runs it. I think I'll do my mentored ministry (used to be called field base) next year. I think it will be a great place to learn, especially since Scott and I want to plant churches. What better place to plant a church then a coffee shop or a bar/pub? I want to open a pub and call is Holy Spirits or McElligots, but then have a night called Life on Tap or Spirit Study-- Cool huh!

Valentine's Party


Scott the Pool Shark
At the Cafe playing fooseball


6 comments:

E. Twist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miriam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E. Twist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
E. Twist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miriam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E. Twist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.