
This semester, Scott and I both have Friday off. Off, means we don't have classes, but still have a ton of work to do. Callie doesn't understand that concept though. She sees us at home and wants to PLAY! It can be very hard typing and throwing balls at the same time. We did take her to school on Friday because she was driving us nuts. There was a ton of snow on the ground, and at school there is a big open grassy area. We made snowballs and threw them. She LOVED IT!!! She enjoyed catching the snowballs and was hopping around like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. She had a wonderful time, and we definately wore her out. The problem was that we wore ourselves out as well! Hopefully spring will come soon, and we can resume our practice of going to the dog park on Saturdays. But until then, walks and snowball fights will be on the schedule.

This past Friday, I had surgery. The surgery took much longer then was anticipated, so we had to cancel our home group. These are pretty daffodils that our friends brought for me to enjoy.

These are pretty, purple flowers that I recieved on Saturday from my Mummy and Daddy-inlaws. They are purple! My favorite color!
And below are a few close ups that I took because my camera has a macro function.


Pretty Flowers! Thanks Friends and Family for all of your prayers, concerns and well wishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment