To learn more about GAFCON, you can visit this websites:
http://www.gafcon.org/
http://www.kendallharmon.net/t19/index.php/t19/article/13560
http://picasaweb.google.com/Gafcon
The following photos are taken from http://picasaweb.google.com/Gafcon. Thanks to the many photographers and videographers who are sharing what is happening at GAFCON.

This is Gloria Kawashi and her husband, Bishop Ben. They are good friends of Trinity and our sending parish, Christ Church San Antonio. Their testimony is amazing, and their joy is contagious. Scott and I have only met them once, but we can truly say that we love them very much and pray for God's blessings upon them and their family.

The guy on the left is named Michael, and he is at GAFCON with Forward in Faith. He is also on the Trinity Board, and Scott and I drove him from the airpot to where he was staying at the last board meeting. We had great discussions all about Trinity and GAFCON.
The shorter man, on the right, is Bishop Ackermann from the Dio. of Quincy (in IL). He is a wonderful man with a very sweet spirit. We met him at the last Anglican Communion Network conference on Evangelism. He had a wonderful story that he encourages his priests to always have holy oil on their person, because most of Christ's ministry was healing and was outside the temple/synagogue/church building. After the talk, I told him thank you for the teaching and that I had my holy oil in my purse. My prayer is that I can hear God clearly when He urges me towards people that need prayers, the Gospel and healing.


WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BISHOP JOHN?
Bishop John was the interim Dean at Trinity last year. He's also at GAFCON right now! In the left picture, he's wearing his red vest over his alb and a white stole. In the right picture, it's a profile shot. He's in a white shirt. Hi, Bishop John!
I believe this is our sending priest and good friend, Chuck! I'm not sure who he's hugging (it's during the Peace)-- maybe Bishop Ben (they were housemates at Trinity for their D.Min. studies and became very good friends).This is a very exciting time in history! Remember to pray, Pray, PRAY! God is good, and He is soveriegn. May God's Will be Done!

No comments:
Post a Comment