
Scott's surprise from his Mom and Dad!

Scott periodically has an innate desire to rearrange things. He enjoys rearranging furniture (his mom's the same way, so jury's out whether it is nature or nurture). Since we've done all the arrangements possible in our house, Scott rearranges his books. He's been on a Batman kick (Graphic Novels), and he gave me a great copy of Adela Cathcart for my birthday, so here he is rearranging books.

My bday present from my mom & dad in law. It's a record and tape player that burns cds! So watch your records, I'll be pilfering when I visit! The funniest thing was as I was falling asleep I though, "Do I know how to use a record player?" hehehe.

Scott and Me at Cabelas. We went with our friends (his bday present is a fishing trip in August) to pick up his presents.

Worship time after African Family Dinner.

Callie giving Scott kisses.

Callie and Scott dressed up for St. Patrick's day.
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a blast for your birthday. Miss you!
Post a Comment