Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trip to San Antonio

Callie had a great time while we were gone. She had a lot of fun with Justin. Justin invented a new game with his umbrella.

The Seelys and the LaNoues at the Trinity Fundraiser.


Scott, Miriam and Justyn Terry.


Can you guess who's with my mom?
Here's Marilyn striking a pose with Tom and one of the many Frey's in the background.

It was a great trip... exhausting, but fun.


Monday I had to preach, and Tuesday, Scott had to preach. Both of us did a great job and received a ton of compliments. It's totally God, becuase we really didn't have time to prepare very much-- Scott wrote his sermon on the flight home! So when there is less of us, there is More of God!
Today I get to play my oboe at chapel. It's a Seely week. Very busy, but very fun. I have to write a paper the rest of the week, and next week I'm cleaning for our Easter visit from the Baids! We can't wait to see them!!!
More to come soon!

No comments: