Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Week and Weekend

There wasn't anything too interesting to take a picture of at the Exponential Conference. It was nice in Orlando, and I think we brought the sunshine with us, because it has been gorgeous here in Ambridge. I studied under a tree after lunch. But back to the Exponential Conference...
We didn't learn too much, but we were affirmed in a lot of what we were thinking which is probably better. We'd like to go again next year so that we can take different tracks. We'd like to go with our friends, the Hoggs, and stay a few extra days to enjoy some of the fun Orlando things.
I did see a very cool turtle that enjoyed getting its picture taken.
Here's Callie at the dog park. She's sitting under this ramp that the dogs climb up and down. It was really hot, so there weren't many dogs to play with, and none of the dogs wanted to play too much. There's not too much to add; I'm sure after the Faith Alive I'll have a ton of exciting stories to tell.

No comments: