Friday, October 9, 2009

Busy Month

Hi Y'all! It's been a busy month. Lots of school work. Lots of work work. Lots of internship work.

A quick recap:
Scott is busily working on his thesis. He is also taking History of the Early Church, Pastoral Care and Greek Exegesis.
I am taking History of the Early Church, Biblical Foundations for Mission, and Mentored Ministry. My mentored ministry is at the Uncommon Grounds Cafe in Aliquippa PA (check out there website by following the link on the right).

I am also pretty busy at work because tomorrow is a celebration for the completion of the new sanctuary and the installation of the rector. I had to print 100 pamphlet things individually because the printer was acting ornary. I was definately having an "Office Space" moment, and thinking about which field I could take the printer to and beat it with a baseball bat (if you don't know to what I am referring, rent the movie Office Space, or look for it on youtube). But the celebration is tomorrow, so all the pamphlets are done! Also, Archbishop Bob Duncan will be presiding, so that will be cool (it will be the first time Scott and I have seen him in this new role).
I'll post soon about my experience at the Uncommon Grounds Cafe. I want to get a few pics first.

As always, more to come!

No comments: