
We went over to the house of some new friends, Michael and Stevie. Their son is a marine, so he brought all of his gear out to show us. I am now fully trained and ready to serve-- hahaha.
An update on school: our first day was yesterday, very full, and we've got a ton of work, but we're both excited. I don't have class on Wednesdays, but Scott had his first Hebrew class. Shalom, Scott! Wednesdays are a big day around here. It's the weekly Eucharist. Since it is the first Eucharist of the year, it was called Opening Convocation. After service we had class meetings and then a potluck picnic. We brought homemade Mac and Cheese- yum yum. After that I wrote my first paper of Grad School-- awww. Callie is getting rambunctious, so I should probably go. Love you all and Miss you!
1 comment:
Mmm, Miriam's mac n cheese... sounds tasty!
Post a Comment