Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow!

Scott's week of Romans was very fun and busy, but it was also very snowy! It snowed all week, and the temp on Friday got into the negatives! I took pics to show you how much snow there is, but I lacked a ruler, so you'll have to make due with a fiver.

Wednesday


Thursday


Sunday


Callie loved the snow. A couple of times this week she and I went to school 15 minutes before Scott's class ended so we could play frisbee in the snow. She had a blast, and could have stayed out there for hours!


Friday was the coldest day-- my nosehairs froze! Nose-hair-cicles! I know that sounds gross, but it's true. I walked to school (to get the car because the tire was flat), and it was at least -7! I was sooooo cold! It has snowed a lot more this year than last year, and we are happy about that. Everything is prettier when it is covered in snow.

No comments: