This blog will chronicle the adventures Scott and I are having in our life and ministry. Hopefully it will be a way to share our experiences with family and friends.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Evangelism at the Dog Park
This past Sunday Miriam and I went to a dog park to do a little evangelism and participate in a pet blessing. We were celebrating St. Francis day, using it as a way to share the Gospel. A priest who is a friend of ours that used to be at Miriam's church in Houston blessed about thrity dogs. In addition, we got to witness to many individuals. Miriam and I have found that at the dog park people's barriers come down and it is easier to connect with strangers because of a common interest--the love for our dogs. Miriam and I also want to take the Gospel out into the world, so we figured this would be a creative way to do that. It was a great day, and in fact, one young girl may even be baptized because of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment